New review for UPON YOUR RETURN

*This was on Amazon and Goodreads.

Cyn's review
Feb 02, 14

Read from January 30 to February 02, 2014

I was given this book by the author for an honest review.

I loved the cover of this book, very nice and sexy. I found Captain Grant Hill to be a wonderful sexy character. He was a wonderful protector of a very stubborn lady who know what she wants and doesn't let the world tell her what she should do. It took a lot of balls or I guess I should say backbone to do some of the things she does. I found this to be a very sweet, loving, passionate book. Fara was born in a time where women had little rights and others took control, you had no say even in marriage. There are a lot of twist and turns it is hard to keep up at times, and I did get a little confused but all in all it was a very good read. 
 
http://www.amazon.com/Upon-Your-Return-Marie-Lavender/dp/1484978099/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...