New Review for UPON YOUR RETURN!

I just found this:


Sylvia's Reviews > Upon Your Return

Read

by
5491427
's review
Feb 19, 14

bookshelves: historial-romance, smashword-allromancebook-othersites
Read from February 06 to 10, 2014

Upon Your Return by Marie Lavender This book is a sweet historial romance with many twist and turns. I was pulling for this couple. It took a great deal of time for the events to come together. I much admired Fara for what she had to endure in her life and become the lovely woman she is. I just love Grant, even tho I was a little upset with him for his absence. He was always there for Fara. I would recommend this book when you have many hours to get lost in this romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...