New 3 Star Review for MAGICK & MOONLIGHT!


 Magick & Moonlight is a short story about Jessie going about her business one night when she's caught by the new resident in town Ethan. They are both instantly attracted to each other, but when Jessie gets home she realizes that he now knows she's a witch. Her grandmother told her for years not to let people find out about her so in order to keep him quiet about it she casts a love spell on him. But little do they both know that spell may not be working as good as she thinks. 

 This book was pretty short, but it was quite interesting. There weren't a whole lot of details, but I figured that was due to the shortness of the story. I liked the characters, and the plot line. So all together the story was a nice interesting short read. It wasn't great, but not bad either. It was interesting to read about the Witch part of it as well. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...