New Review for MAGICK & MOONLIGHT! Four stars!

I just found a new review on Amazon for Magick & Moonlight.  Yay!


4.0 out of 5 stars Wicca shows true colors, March 29, 2014
By 
Belinda F. Celayir -Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Magick & Moonlight (Kindle Edition)
I love the story. As a solitary practitioner. I related with Jesse. I enjoyed the accuracy of the Wiccan rituals and how it depicts the true spirituality of Wicca. My only wish is it was longer and more Wicca was revealed. But look forward to a sequel.
 
http://www.amazon.com/Magick-Moonlight-Marie-Lavender-ebook/dp/B00IRKN5P2/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_i
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...