A magick poem!

I thought I'd throw this in for a whimsical change.  This is a poem inspired by my current work in progress, A Little Magick, which is a children's fantasy as well as the sequel to Magick & Moonlight.  Also below you can find the cover to the upcoming story and the initial blurb.



Unbound

Blue glow afore me,
That which creates strange sights and beautiful worlds,
Causes this fear within my breast,
Causes chaos inside,
The demon takes over,
Makes me question…
Who am I?
What have I done?
Mama, teach me more,
Tell me of this strange magick inside my hands,
Inside my heart.

 






Blurb:

Little Rosanna Hamilton, or Rosie as she is called, goes to Seattle to stay with her uncle.  There she meets some new friends…and some enemies.  She doesn’t know that her emotions will trigger something unusual.  So far from home, suddenly Rosie has become a full witch like her mother, much to the dismay of Uncle Adam.  For a time, it is great fun to use her powers the way she wants, but soon it just causes more chaos.  Can Rosie figure out how to use these new-found powers for good or will she be lost to the dark side forever?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...