Awesome new book review for Upon Your Honor!

I just found this 5 star review for Upon Your Honor on Goodreads! Yay!

http://smarturl.it/uponyourhonor


3927336
's review
Dec 02, 14


Upon Your Honor is a book I bought, read, and think is an outstanding story with a great author. I was impressed and happy to know that this author had more books to buy and read. Marie keeps her reader entertained and feeling all the characters actions. She has a way with allowing the reader to visualize exactly what the character looks like and feels.
Great job Marie.

Pattimari Sheets Cacciolfi, Therapist, Author, and VP of PnPAuthors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...