News from Authors Database!

I just received some great news from Authors Database! On December 12th, I made it in the TOP 25 on Authors Database for that week.



Here is my profile on the site.

Additionally, I found out on December 22nd that the book page for Second Nature on Authors Database made it into a top first page search for "romance books". I would say the new release is doing quite well. So...double yay!

Second Nature is my newest paranormal romance/urban fantasy book, also book one of the Blood at First Sight Series, and I am very excited about this series! The Amazon link is included here so that you can find out more about the book. And, if you'd rather view it through Barnes & Noble, here is that link.

https://www.createspace.com/5131233




No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...