Wonderful 5 Star Review for SECOND NATURE!

I am so excited to announce that I stumbled across this amazing Amazon review today for Second Nature, book one of the Blood at First Sight Series!



By 
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Second Nature (Blood At First Sight Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
One of the Best Vampire Romances I have read! I really enjoyed reading this book. Very well written and easy to read. This book is on my "favorites" book shelf... to be treasured! This story has it all...and the best part is the happy ending. Left me wanting to read more about these two, and their future adventures together. So looking forward to reading many more stories by this author! If you are looking for a great Vampire romance... I Highly recommend this book!
 
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/second-nature-marie-lavender/1120879883
 
Thank you, Azia, for your awesome book review! More books in the series are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...