A Free Summer Cookbook? How Can You Possibly Go Wrong?

Hi, readers! I just wanted to drop in and bring your attention to this awesome opportunity. Solstice Publishing is giving away this very cool, new multi-author written cookbook for the summer. Yes, and you can catch a recipe by yours truly. :)

It is totally free, no obligation at all, and you can start exploring the recipes today. So, follow this link or the one linking to the cover below and you've got yourself a totally FREE summer cookbook. 

http://solsticepublishing.com/summer-thrills-summer-chills-cookbook/

Now, that wasn't hard, was it? And judging by the work of my colleagues, there are some pretty scrumptious recipes in there as well. So, enjoy and I hope your summer is awesome!  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...