New Review for UPON YOUR HONOR!

Just saw this exciting 5 star book review on Amazon for UYH!

myBook.to/UYH

 
 
on April 15, 2016
 
 
A beautifully told story, I fell in love with the characters almost instantly. Chloe is everything I look for in a book heroine. She is brave, courageous and assertive without coming across as brisk or overbearing. She has yet to come across a challenge she will not meet face on and surpass. Gabriel is handsome and brave. He is everything Chloe needs and completely sigh-worthy.

Watching these two characters fall in love was a joy. Ms. Lavender knows how to tell a great love story and I can't wait to read more of her work.

---


Thanks so much, Iris, for your kind words! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...