Ready...Set...Go! Hey, We've Got This!

Judging by the title of my post, well, you know it's something big, but what? Can I get a drumroll please?


So, here's the mega awesome news! My publisher not only accepted Upon Your Love, the future book three of the Heiresses in Love Series, they also accepted Blue Vision, book one of the Code of Endhivar Series. Yeah, it's true! Another new series is hopping along. Woo hoo! :)


Just today, I was officially assigned my editor for UYL, AND...I received a contract from the publisher for Blue Vision. Yeah, so we got this, everyone! Things are looking up!

That means you not only have another historical romance to look forward to, but a sci-fi romance. That's right. Marie conquered science fiction somehow. LOL. 


Anyway, before I scare everyone by talking about myself in third person POV, let's just say I'm bouncing off the walls because not just one, but TWO of my manuscripts have a home. So, I hope to come back here and announce release dates at some point. 

What else is in the pipeline? Well, I'm about to get set on edits for Directions of the Heart, a romantic drama anthology. I'll even throw in the cover for a sneak peek!


And...I also hope to finish edits and release a paranormal thriller, titled Awakening, later this year.


So, yeah. A LOT is happening!

Enough about me. I wish you all a wonderful rest of your week and please go enjoy yourselves, have a little vacation - or stay-cation, if it suits you. Savor the summer while it's still going on (yes, despite the utter madness happening in the world...things we can't fix or change right now)!

Until next time. Please, please, please take care of yourselves. And, of course, have a lovely July evening. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Taking a Break from MLB

Yes, readers, that's right. I'm on hiatus for a while. I know I haven't posted for a bit, and that's really the reason why I...